Wednesday, March 18, 2009

KOKO has been so appreciative of my work...




So, about a couple months ago, kamille had me fix his pants.  Needless to say...I ruined it and it has been sitting in the closet for quite sometime.  So I found out that Claire had a sewing machine and so i worked my magic and made koko a pair of pants and a vest for sunday.  KOKO even wanted to wear his vest while playing around the house.  He thought it was the nicest pair of Sunday Clothes he has ever had...hehehhe I hope it stays this way. I still need to alter the pants though coz it was too big for koko that it was falling off while he was walking...Kamille came home last night and thought it was a great effort but I thought he was just saying it because he wanted me to feel good about it.  but i dont care...hehhehehe

6 comments:

S.N.D said...

That's awesome..way to be creative :)

Anyway about Brett that was like in winter 2007 he is Ashton Carrington's brother. I don't know if you remember her but she took LDS history with us during the summer..miss you ate

Carl and Jerevie said...

manang yvonne wala ka paring kupas! walang measure measure - i remember you wedding gown! love yah!

Claire said...

I think you are amazing!!

Anonymous said...

at least nagustuhan ni koko...

Ckaz and Jamie Anderson said...

galing nmn ate yvonne..laki na ni koko..miss ko na kau..:)we love you

Engkuan, Serene, Jacob, Laya said...

Hi yvonne! Saw your blog through lally... :) You have a beautiful family! (Send me your email at serenesy@gmail.com so I can add you guys to our private blog... for family and good friends)
take care!