Saturday, April 11, 2009

H1B cap 2010 was not hit during first 5 days. So, this is good news to companies that submitted H1B this year. There will be no lottery.

So yesterday, kamille send me an email he got from CBIZ HR and their Lawyers saying how their H1B visa has been accepted and is in process and that all 6 applicants will be relieved to know of this event.  So kamille and i were excited yet hesitant to be relieved...so today i was going through Caping updates for h1b's and i found this article on www.happyschoolsblog.com/h1b-cap-fy-2010-not-hit/  and it says everything reassuring.  

The last year was trully a trying time for me because of uncertainties of our situation.  the hardest were the last couple of months because i have been stressing out so much because of how uncertain our future could be without Kamille's H1B.  Prayers are really answered if the desires of our hearts are pure.

A few weeks ago, i was accused of not being true to the promises I made when I signed a contract for IWES at BYUH, which is to return home after I finish school.  I was even told that if I were true to my word, I should prove this person wrong...and that I should go home and do what I said I was to do after graduation.  After that accusation, I thought to myself...he might have a point...although I am still in the states legally because my husband was given an opportunity to stay and work here.  So I talked to family and friends and others who might be of comfort...The Lord , in prayers being the first I turned to.  All these people had different yet so similar effect on me and had been able to comfort me through this struggle.  

Overall, I know I am where I am, with people I need to be around with, and doing what I am doing because of the choices I made through the help of the Lord.  I know that others may think otherwise, but I know that the Lord is happy with my decision to keep my family together, be a support to my wonderful husband and son.

It was not so easy to decide to stay in the States.  We struggled too.  Being away from family was the biggest concern..but as we look forward with faith and determination applying everything we have learned in life, we will be better people, and along the way touch at least one person we meet and make a difference in their life.

Still going through a little bit of stress because we may not be so certain until kamille has the approval, but I know the Lord knows what we need and that he will grant us blessings if we do what is right.

   

No comments: