Monday, February 23, 2009

Feb. 14-23, 2009

Kohath Liam just turned 13 months and has had so much progress.  He still is the slow eater and cry baby that he is...but he is now fond of walking...and making me come get him.  He is starting to run away from me now...I have been starting to get my daily dose of exercise because I try to run after kohath.  

He has been so enthusiastic about walking.  He perks up and smiles when he suddenly notice that Kamille and I watch him walk.  He just stops and has this grin on his face like..."you are not getting anymore of my walking....I know I am cute...but hey...you jsut have to be so proud of me right now Huhhh?"

It has been an amazing couple of weeks seeing Kohath grow.  Funny though coz his doctor asked me to give him pediasure to drink just for him to gain a little more weight...and he has been pooping like crazy.  til next time...

   

No comments: