Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Personality Test...

Ok, so i was just wondering what i should write about...then Kamille and I had a really interesting argument about something I will not tell you what it is...but i really find it interesting.  I might even give it away after i talk about our personalities here in a sec.  

Anyways, it became clear to me na sobra pala talagang seloso at keen observer and aking hubby na si Kamille.  He remembers things really well...even if it was from a long time ago.  He tends to keep things inside of him and then when he thinks it's safe...then he opens up...  I might not be making sense to you but it makes sense to me.

Ako naman on the other hand...I am so friendly, I tend to remember so little about things that i should remember more.  And when I talk about the past, i leave things out unintentionally.  Maybe i do so unintentionally to not hurt other people's feelings.  Crazy...but i need to be different..i need t change...  

Kohath on the other hand, is like his dad...kahit lagi akong impatient sa kanya t minsan he doesn't get what he wants from me all the time(umiiyak) he still keeps crawling back to me.  He luvs me for who i am and kahit na minsan pinaiiyak ko sya...he still luvs me and keeps me grateful for having him in my life.  

Although we are different in many ways, Kamille, Kohath and I share things I am grateful for.  At the end of the day, we kiss and make up and hope for good days ahead of us.  I would never dream of having a better life than what I have right now.  I have two of the most wonderful men I could possibly imagine.  

Just thought of another topic i want to write about...How great married life is...so watch out for that post...

1 comment:

Brett and Leah said...

Yay! Sa wakas may blog na din kayo! Keep us posted!