Saturday, February 14, 2009

Surprises....

So, you have to understand the Kamile and I are not that patient when it comes to surprises.  Also we are too practical when it comes to spending that we would rather buy food than perishable stuff like flowers and all that kind of stuff...But I am just excited to talk about what my hubby did for me this Valentines day.  

Ok let me back up a little bit.  So I am the kind of person who appreciates the smallest kind of flower or the cheapest things as long as it is given from the heart...Kamille is not so sentimental like that.  I remember when we were still at BYUH i would joke about how he could have given me hibiscus flowers or a plumeria flower he finds while walking from Hale 4 to Hale 1.  But it would take reminding and a lot of sarcasm before he would give me any kind of flower.  So now you see how my hubby is...so now...2009 valentines day comes...and we started teasing each other of what we were getting each other for valentines day.  

I told him how it would be nice to be surprised with a dozen roses for valentines day.  We were at Costco on the 12th and i was looking at their flower stand and saw $50 bunches...and I thought to myself...I'd be ok with just a flower he picks from the front of our apartment...it's the thought that counts right?  But then, on Friday night, he rang the doorbell...koko and I ran to the door in a hurry and was surprised that Kamille had a dozen red roses and a big kiss for me and Kohath.  Later he told me his plan...that made my valentines even more special.  He said he was supposed to put the flowers on my bedside early saturday morning before he went to work that morning.  With the flowers, he would have kissed me and hugged me and i thinks he said that came with breakfast in bed?  (wink) But then...as he was driving home...sabi nya...my flowers will die if I didn't put them in water.. so he ended up giving me the fowers the night before valentines.  

I would have to say that he is the best husband ever...because of how much love he has for me and Kohath.  We drove to LA to spend time with Liz and Mar, and our drive back to Bakersfield was more special because of how much more new little reasons and things we were able to share with each other.  Although we have tough times (because we are the same in many ways...that we end up fighting about little things..) we know that we love each other and I would have to admit that Kamille is my best friend and only love.

2 comments:

S.N.D said...

awww..how sweet...kilig ako

Carl and Jerevie said...

improving si kuya kamille! hahahahaha :) cant wait to visit you guys!